Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers.
You can cook Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers
- Prepare of lg bag fresh spinach.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers instructions
- Cut pepper into strips and then cut strips in half. Next smash garlic cloves and roughly chop..
- Heat large skillet with olive oil. Sauté the pepper pieces for a couple minutes. Start adding the spinach a little at a time as it cooks down..
- Once all the spinach is in the skillet add the garlic, salt and pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir and toss spinach as garlic cooks. Once done remove to bowl leaving extra liquid in pan. Enjoy!.