Spinach & Crab Dip. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, folic acid, Vitamin K, calcium, fiber Spinach possess folate, potassium and various antioxidants which helps to provide neurological. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. You can cook Spinach & Crab Dip using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Crab Dip
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 Tbs of lemon.
- You need 1 Tbs of fresh garlic.
- You need 1 box of chopped spinach chopped and drained (frozen).
- You need 1 tsp of cajan seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine (pinto grigio).
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of crab.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan.
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches).
Spinach & Crab Dip instructions
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan. Add in lemon juice, garlic, spinach, cajan seasoning, hot sauce and white wine. Cook for 5 minutes on medium low heat..
- Add in heavy cream, cook for another 5 minutes, let it reduce..
- Add in crab and parmesan. Let crab get warm and cheese melt..
Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.