Creamy Spinach Amandine.
You can cook Creamy Spinach Amandine using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach Amandine
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 20 ounces of frozen Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almonds.
Creamy Spinach Amandine instructions
- Chop the Spinach and dice the onion. In a pan heat the oil add the onion and sauté till tender. and butter. Add the butter when melted add the Spinach. Add salt and pepper..
- Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the garlic. Incorporate the spices well..
- Add the cream. Let it simmer till the cream is reduced by half..
- Toast the almonds and chop them up. Add to the top of the finished Spinach..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.