Broccoli And Spinach Frittata.
You can have Broccoli And Spinach Frittata using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli And Spinach Frittata
- You need of broccoli florets.
- You need of & 1/2 tsp minced garlic.
- You need of chopped, green onion.
- It’s of chopped,yellow onion.
- Prepare of spinach leaves,chopped.
- It’s of whole wheat, broken into bits.
- You need of medium cheddar cheese.
- It’s of &1/2 tbsp basil leaves,chopped.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of mustard powder.
- You need of & 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of & 1/2 tbsp + 1 & 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of salt.
Broccoli And Spinach Frittata instructions
- In a saucepan add water;bring to a boil.Turn heat off, add the broccoli florets, cover and keep aside..
- In a non- stick skilet heat 1 & 1/2 tbsp oil. Add garlic, green onion, yellow onion; saute untill soft and broken..
- Break eggs into a large bowl. Add salt, black pepper powder, nutmeg powder,mustard powder,red chilli flakes. Beat well.Add spinach,basil leaves,soaked bread,cheese(medium and sharp) and sauteed onions. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Drain the broccoli florets and discard the water..
- In the non- stick, oven proven skillet, heat remaining oil on low heat. When the skillet is hot, add the egg mixture and place the broccoli florets on top..
- Cover and let cook on a low flame until the sides are just set but the top of the egg mixture is still runny..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade..
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 25 -30 minutes until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the skillet and place on a wire rock to cool completely before slicing and serving..