Spinach Artichoke Dip. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite!
This is our go to dip for parties. This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- It’s of frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare of sweet onion.
- It’s of large garlic cloves.
- You need of small sweet peppers.
- Prepare of quartered artichokes.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Duke's mayonnaise.
- It’s of Finely Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing. How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip. How to Make Artichoke and Spinach Dip There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS!
Spinach Artichoke Dip instructions
- Sweat the onion, garlic and peppers in butter until the onions are translucent..
- In mixing bowl whip the cream cheese with the yogurt and mayo..
- Stir the onions, garlic, peppers, and thawed/drained spinach into the cream cheese mix..
- Add mixture to a crockpot set on low..
- Rough chop the artichokes and stir into the crockpot along with the Italian and parmesan cheeses..
- At this point add additional mayo to make to desired consistency..
- Set crockpot to high and let sit about half an hour or until cheese is melty. Reset to low stir and serve. Crushed red pepper flakes can be added too for a little kick..
It's the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it's always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a. But a good friend of mine is abnormally obsessed with them. I've never seen anyone get so excited when artichokes make it to the antipasto platter. Entertain with Alton Brown's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a classic recipe with a touch of heat, from Good Eats on Food Network. This Is The BEST Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, And The Ultimate Dip For Any Get Together!