Chicken with spinach and mushrooms. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. I make Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms quite often. And the chicken always comes out perfectly.
It's creamy, yet light and does not taste like you're eating loads of noodles. An easy, throw-together date-night dish, our sautéed chicken with spinach and mushrooms calls for just a half-cup of dry white wine. Chicken thighs poach until tender in stock, which becomes the base for a creamy béchamel sauce. You can have Chicken with spinach and mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with spinach and mushrooms
- You need of chicken breasts, skinless and cut in half.
- You need of fresh spinach, I remove the stems.
- Prepare of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of s & p.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle the chicken with the seasoning mixture. Melt some cooking fat in a large skillet and sauté the spinach, mushrooms, onions, and pecans. While the chicken is grilling, prepare the spinach mushroom topping. Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat, add the onions, mushrooms, garlic, spinach.
Chicken with spinach and mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with S&P on both sides. In a wok style pan, drizzle in the olive oil and turn on to medium low heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the sliced mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes. Now add the spinach to the pan and put in the water. Cover and wilt the spinach (about a minute). Remove from heat. Drain and press out excess water..
- Place the split and seasoned chicken in the baking dish. Drizzle a little olive oil on the chicken; then put the mushroom/spinach mixture onto the chicken pieces. Save a little for on top at end. Generously cover the pieces with shredded parmesan cheese (how much you like). Bake for 16 minutes. Check after 12 minutes to make sure the chicken is not burning or getting dry. Add more cheese if desired for the remaining cooking time. Remove from oven and serve..
- I served this with a baked potato and it is very good!.
NO words can describe this dish! Chicken with Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Garlic and MORE! In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Chicken with sautéed mushrooms and creamed spinach – a full meal! If you get everything prepped ahead of time, this recipe comes together Put the mushrooms in and cook until browned all over.