Spinach and meat stew – sabanegh bi lahmeh. Next, add your chopped meat and continuously stir. Once browned, add in your first cup of water or broth, let the meat cook until the liquid is absorbed. See great recipes for Spinach and meat stew – sabanegh bi lahmeh too!
Great as an appetizer or a side dish! Just logged onto this website for the first time today and already I am happy I found allrecipes.com!! I wanted to make a lemony-spinach type pie and came across this recipe. You can have Spinach and meat stew – sabanegh bi lahmeh using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and meat stew – sabanegh bi lahmeh
- You need of spinach, thoroughly cleaned and coarsely chopped.
- It’s of finely ground meat.
- You need of onions, finely chopped.
- You need of pine nuts.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
How to Make Sabanegh – Spinach. Sauté onion in the olive oil until browning in a medium sauce pan Add scrambled hamburger meat to onion mixture and cook until meat is brown Add spinach and stir occasionally on medium high Add small glass of water to cover the spinach mixture – continue to. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Veal and delicious Lebanese lamb meat is used. is healthy and easy to bake, grill, or fry.
Spinach and meat stew – sabanegh bi lahmeh instructions
- Place a deep pot on high heat, heat the vegetable oil and fry the onions until golden..
- Add the pine nuts to the onions then add the meat and brown it. Add salt and pepper. Stir well..
- Add the spinach and water to the pot. Leave on medium heat for 30 min. Stir occasionally. If needed add more water..
- Turn off the heat and pour the lemon juice over the spinach..
- Once served adjust lemon juice and salt to taste..
- Serve with vermicelli rice..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..
Find hundreds of fish recipes for tilapia, cod, salmon, tuna, and more. Loubieh bi lahmeh w riz "green beans with meat and rice". Wash spinach well and cut into small sized strips. I usually take a few leaves, and slice together into strips, leave the stem, not problem. Boil stew meat in water with the two sliced onion and two bouillon cubes.