Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh. See great recipes for Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh too! Pumpkin kibbeh (Food Safari Earth)Source: Food Safari Earth. Pumpkin kibbeh (kibbet lakteen). "This recipe from our dear friend Lebanese home cook Judy Saba is a version of her mother's recipe, made communally with relatives each year This vegan Meatless Pumpkin Kibbeh is a twist on the traditional Middle Eastern Bulgur and Meat pie Kibbeh Bil Sanieh.
Apart from being delicious, pumpkin kibbeh is super healthy! Please remember to interact (like, share,comment) when you see a post pop up! Freshly made pie dough filled in with a diverse mixture ranging from peppers, pumpkin, herbs to cottage cheese, leeks and celery, baked and served with. You can have Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh
- It’s of canned pumpkin puree.
- You need of fine bulgur.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of – For the filling:.
- Prepare of spinach, shredded.
- You need of canned chickpeas.
- It’s of walnuts, coarsely ground.
- Prepare of medium onions, finely chopped.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of pomegranate syrup, if available.
- You need of salt.
- You need of white pepper.
How to cook an easy pumpkin pie with spinach. In this video I'll show you how easy it is to make this delicious pie / quiche with fresh pumpkin and fresh. Today's deliciousness -> This Roast Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Salad that I've never made for them. You really don't need that much dressing for this salad, just enough to coat the baby spinach.
Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh step by step
- Strain very well the pumpkin puree. It is very important to drain all the water from it..
- Put the drained pumpkin in a food processor and add the bulgur, flour and salt. Blend until you get a well combined pumpkin paste. Put the paste in the refrigerator for 30 min..
- To prepare the filling, put the olive oil in a pot over medium heat, add the chopped onions and stir for 2 min..
- Add the chickpeas, spinach, pomegranate syrup, pepper and salt. Stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 min. Remove from heat then add the walnuts and stir. Leave the stuffing aside to cool..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Divide the pumpkin paste into two parts. Coat a large oven pan with 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil..
- Spread evenly the first half of the paste in the pan so as to cover the entire surface. Top it evenly with the filling then spread the other half of the paste so as to cover the filling..
- Using a knife, make cuts on the surface of the pumpkin pie in the shape of lozenges or small squares..
- Put the pan in the preheated oven for around 30 min..
- Remove and cut into pieces. Serve hot or cold..
Plus, I don't know if it's just Aussie baby spinach, but dressing just never sticks well to baby spinach. Pumpkin Kibbeh In A Tray (Kibbet Lakteen). Pumpkin Kibbeh In A Tray (Kibbet Lakteen) Great recipe for Kibbeh baked in tray – kibbeh bil saynieh. The kibbeh dough is a mixture of finely ground meat and bulgur.