Quiche of the Spinach. See how to make an easy spinach quiche. This recipe is flexible, and you can adapt it by substituting different vegetables or cheeses. Most people think of quiches as a classic part of French cuisine … and they are, but some sources say quiches actually got their start in a different You can easily use this recipe to create crustless mini spinach quiches simply by choosing a few pieces of smaller bakeware rather than one large pie pan.
Crustless quiche is a perfect example of a nutrient-dense dish that is simple and easy to make. How to Make Perfect Spinach Quiche (Grain-Free). For this recipe, I decided to go with spinach and cheese. You can have Quiche of the Spinach using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quiche of the Spinach
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Ham or Bacon.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Sliced Cheese.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Milk.
The combination is delicious (even for those who don't like spinach) and is a simple way to. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses. A good quiche can be served up for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Quiche of the Spinach instructions
- Boil the Spinach and squeeze. Cut the spinach into bite-size lengths..
- Cut into the Ham in half lengthwise and slice into 1cm wide strips..
- Cut into the Sliced Cheese 1cm wide strips..
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them. Add to Cheese and Mayonnaise, mix them well. Add the Milk in tha bowl and mix it well..
- Add the Spinaches and Hams into the bowl and Combine them. Transfer it to a heat resistant bowl..
- Bake it in 180 degrees oven for 10 minuets, cover the bowl with hoil and bake for 10 minuets more..
A very flavorful crustless spinach quiche is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or meatless dinner. I bake two at a time, to ensure I have yummy leftovers! I especially like this crustless spinach quiche. It's very easy to make, and – just as important – it's very tasty. The combination of spinach, garlic, and.