Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce. Onions, mushrooms and spinach come together to top succulent salmon in this delicious baked beauty. Baked Salmon with Spinach and MushroomsCooking And Cooking. Baked Salmon with Spinach and Strawberry SalsaWhole Foods Market.
Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges. Heat butter in skillet and add mushrooms and green onions. Mix remaining ingredients until well blended. You can have Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
- You need of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of unsalted butter – divided.
- You need of fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- Prepare of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of half and half.
- You need of minced fresh chives.
- It’s of cayenne.
- It’s of additional salt and pepper.
In this baked salmon, the salmon is baked in a blend of tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and sun-dried tomato dressing. I have been cooking salmon the same way for so long. I simply sprinkled it with seasoning salt and baked it. My family loves salmon and they never seem to get tired of it.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
This recipe combines steamed salmon with spinach and mushrooms, making it an easy-to-make, well-rounded, filling and healthy keto dinner. Pair roast salmon with a simple pan sauce for a fabulous meal in minutes. If you don't want to open Move the spinach and mushrooms to one side of the pan and pour the white wine directly onto the Remove the entire baking paper to a serving plate and pour over the mushroom and spinach mixture. Baked salmon with creamy spinach mushrooms sauce on a dark background, top view. Noodles with Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes and Gorgonzola Sauce.