Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach.
You can have Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach
- It’s of Sweet potato.
- It’s of sweet potato ribbons.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Spinach:.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- Prepare of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 F..
- Put the sweet potato ribbons in a big bowl. Add the honey, oil cinnamon, salt and pepper to the ribbons and mix well..
- Put a greased aluminum foil over a baking dish/pan ams add the ribbons to it..
- Place the baking dish/tray into the oven and bake for 35 minutes. You may want to check it every 10 minutes and stir a bit so that the top layer will not be overcooked while the lower layer is still undercooked. (Oven differs so you can adjust the cooking time depending on the texture you like.).
- While baking the ribbons, add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add garlic to the skillet once the oil is heated..
- Cook for 2 minutes or until garlic starts to turn brown. Turn off heat..
- Add spinach to the skillet and remove from heat. Keep stirring until wilted..
- Season with salt and pepper (you can also add some lemon juice if there is some left)..
- Serve with your favourite entrees 😀 (they go well with fish, poultry, steak, etc).