Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet. But I have to admit, sometimes it makes my insecure side really nervous to put them out into the world cause my recipes. Leprechaun-Approved Blueberry-Banana — and Spinach! — Pancakes. Vegan banana pancakes – perfect for a light, healthy breakfast or brunch.
Place the blueberries, spinach, and banana in a blender or food processor and blend until just combined. Add in the ice and continue to blend until the mixture is smooth. These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. You can have Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet
- Prepare 2 cups of pancake mix.
- You need 2/3 of water.
- Prepare 10 of blueberries.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 2 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
Or to have a little fun at Easy Spinach Pancakes. I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes, but just when you think you know your kiddo, they. Buckwheat comes from a fruit seed and is related to rhubarb. It is wheat-free and grain-free, though often inaccurately referred to as a grain.
Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet instructions
- Cut up your veggies mix with your egg and seasoning.
- Get your banana and blue berry. Mash it to get until it's soft..
- Once soft mix with pancake batter until you get a smooth like texture..
- Get your butter or olive oil butter your pan and pre heat.
- Place pancake in pan and cook till bubbles form on top. Flip once one side is brown..
- Pre heat and but an for egg batter.
- Pour egg in the pan flip in half once the bottom is cooked.
- Once done serve and enjoy.
However, my friend makes a killer blueberry banana and spinach pancakes and she force fed me the first bite. One bite is all it took. My love affair with these pancakes started. I know it is hard to believe, but they even tasted healthy in a good way. Although their appearance was far from appealing, they.