Tajine Shukshouka with spinach.
You can cook Tajine Shukshouka with spinach using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tajine Shukshouka with spinach
- You need of eggs.
- You need of medium tomato.
- It’s of small onion.
- Prepare of Cold green pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of frozen spinach.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of mix spice.
- Prepare of black crashed pepper.
- You need of tumeric.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of perpekia.
Tajine Shukshouka with spinach step by step
- Cut the onion to small pieces..
- Put the tomato in machine to get the juice..
- Cut the pepper to small pieces..
- Add oil to hot pan..
- Add the onion until turn red then the pepper and Spinach..
- Add the tomato,the tomato paste and mix it with all spice..
- Wait until the tomato reduce or you see the oil..
- Put in the sauce in the tajine..
- Break the egg on the top again add all spice..
- Add chess as you like..
- Put in the oven 180 to 200 for 15 to 20 minutes..