Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche. Caramelizing the Onions and Preparing the Quiche. I made this quiche because I had a TON of onions to use from my weekly bag and love gruyere. I was a little afraid it would be dull with just the caramelized onions and cheese for filling, but was astonished at how delicious and deep the flavor of.
Crustless quiche is a no brainer in our house. We regularly throw together leftover vegies, a little cheese, and eggs fresh from our chickens together, pop into the oven. Caramelized Onion Quiche is the perfect addition to your next brunch or luncheon. You can cook Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche
- It’s of puff pastry.
- You need of onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of half and half.
- You need of gruyere.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Gruyere cheese and bacon combine with caramelized onions for a quiche that can't be beat. Flat-leaf parsley, chives, and mint add a fresh, pretty finish to this tasty dish. Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, Spinach and Gruyere FrittataHappily Unprocessed. red pepper flakes, thyme, Gruyere cheese. Checkout this creamy Spinach, Mushroom, and Caramelized Onion Pasta Recipe at LaaLoosh.com.
Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Thaw out puff pastry and put into a deep dish pie pan. I cut off the long corners and filled in any gaps. Blind bake for 10 mins..
- Saute onions once they start carmelizing add mushrooms. Once mushrooms are browned add spinach until wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Let mixture cool.
- Mix together eggs, half and half salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mushroom mixture into the bottom of the puff pastry. Make sure to spread it out evenly so every bite has a little bit ove everything in it..
- Sprinkle shredded gruyere..
- Pour egg mixture in pie shell and bake for 45 mins or until set..
A hearty and delicious vegetarian pasta dish that is The sweetness of the caramelized onions, the earthiness of the spinach and mushrooms, covered in the smooth parmesan based cheese sauce. Caramelized onion bites with sautéed crimini mushrooms, balsamic caramelized onions, and applewood smoked gruyere cheese. These caramelized onion bites are a game-changer for me. They're perfect to serve to guests before a big holiday dinner. Also, they totally look fancy shmancy.