Cottage Spinach Pie.
You can cook Cottage Spinach Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cottage Spinach Pie
- You need of refrigerated pie crust.
- It’s of package frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of cottage cheese.
- It’s of American cheese – diced to about 1/4".
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Cottage Spinach Pie instructions
- Thaw spinach in a colander under running water. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large deep dish pie plate. Set aside..
- Place prepped spinach in a medium bowl with all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the pie crust. Stir together with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined..
- Carefully unroll pie crust and gently press into pie plate. Pour spinach mixture into pie crust and spread out evenly. Gently fold edges of pie crust over the edges of the filling..
- Place in oven. Bake 40-45 minutes or until top is golden and center is set. Let sit 5-10 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.