Pork Loin Stuffed Spinach and Emmenthaler Cheese.
You can cook Pork Loin Stuffed Spinach and Emmenthaler Cheese using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Loin Stuffed Spinach and Emmenthaler Cheese
- You need 1 of Pork Loin – either pre marinated or with Salsa Verde for 24 hr.
- It’s 4-6 oz of Emmenthaler Cheese.
- It’s 1 Package of Frozen Spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dry white wine (Chardonnay).
- It’s 4-6 Tbsp of Chopped Garlic (to taste, 50% reserved).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Red Pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of prosciutto.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of White Onion.
- You need 1 Cup of Vegetable Better than base.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of Black Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Pepper.
Pork Loin Stuffed Spinach and Emmenthaler Cheese instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees, (use auto convect if it's a function on your stove.).
- Prepare the Spinach according to the microwave package directions, but instead of water, use Chardonnay instead of water. Put 2 tsp or so of Chopped Garlic in with the Chardonnay in the dish, with a tsp of black pepper. Once cooked in the microwave, set aside for use as stuffing, and as a side vegetable for plating – keep warm at 200 degrees..
- Slice the pork loin down the middle, and place slices of Emmenthaler Swiss cheese in the cavity, cover the Emmenthaler in slices of Prosciutto, and fill the remainder of the cavity with cooked spinach mentioned in Step 2..
- Cover the pork loin in Pepper to taste, Italian seasoning, and bread crumbs prior to putting in the oven..
- Bake the pork loin for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- For the gravy chop 1/2 onion, and 1/2 yellow pepper in a rough chop. Braise the onion for 10 minutes on medium in a pan, add the yellow pepper and cook for 5 minutes (while the Pork Loin is roasting). Generously add black pepper to taste (there really is no such thing as too much for the gravy.) Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable Better than Base in the microwave..
- Pour the wine and vegetable base mixture into the pan you've cooked the onion and yellow pepper pan, and begin to reduce the mixture by half, constantly stirring the mixture on a high flame. This should take 15-20 minutes while the loin cooks in the oven..
- Once the wine reduction has been completed, put it in a toaster over at 200 degrees to stay warm, or slip it into the microwave, and re heat it for 30 seconds on high to take the chill off before you serve it..
- Once the pork loin reaches 148 degrees by meat thermometer, slice and serve. Usually this dish works very well with a package of risotto for a side dish, and using the remaining spinach as your vegetable side..