Rice, potatoes and spinach. An interesting Rice recipe made with Spinach/Palak and Potato. Very easy and less time consuming Rice Variety. Without adding rice the same mixture can be.
It makes the perfect side, or stand-alone dish for any. The rice and potatoes need to be just cooked and not mashed. Add the potato cubes to the onion-spinach mix along with the spice powders, yogurt and salt. You can cook Rice, potatoes and spinach using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice, potatoes and spinach
- It’s of rice, washed.
- You need of large potatoes, peeled, washed and sliced.
- You need of large ripe tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare of large carrots, grated.
- Prepare of large carrots, diced.
- It’s of spinach, sliced.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
Overall, potatoes contain more vitamins and nutrients than rice, but when you add toppings such as butter, sour cream, gravy, bacon bits and salt, the number of calories and fat grams in a baked potato increases significantly. Remove from heat and add spinach mixture to the potatoes. Stir in cheese and lemon juice. Garlic Butter Cauliflower Rice with Spinach.
Rice, potatoes and spinach step by step
- In hot oil add onion, cook till golden brown..
- Add tomatoes and carrots..
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes..
- Add potatoes, stir. Add salt and pepper and stir..
- Cover with a lid and allow to cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the spinach and stir. Cook for 2 minutes, add boiling water and add the rice and stir..
- Cover and allow to cook till all water has evaporated..
- Serve accompanied with a hot cup of coffee..
Creamy Garlic Herb Chicken Breasts Recipe. On grey background Curry potatoes with spinach and tomatoes. Vegetarian restaurant table with white plate with rice and Chinese cauliflower and carrots, salad Potaje de Garbanzos y espinacas. A tasty frittata made with potatoes, spinach, garlic, green onions, and cheese. Reduce the amount of olive oil you cook it in and increase spinach and cheese if you don't want the potatoes to overpower it too much.