Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto.
You can cook Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto
- It’s of ground beef (not lean).
- It’s of small carrot, diced.
- It’s of small bell pepper, diced.
- It’s of garlic, chopped.
- It’s of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of small tomato, chopped with juices.
- Prepare of spinach.
- Prepare of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of minced bird's eye or chillies.
- It’s of coconut cooking oil or butter.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of S & P.
- Prepare of Parmesan to garnish.
Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto step by step
- Heat oil / butter in pan and drop in onions then garlic..
- Sauté 3 minutes. Then add in the tomato and chillies. Add the beef mince and spread it out on the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat. Let the juices come out..
- Add the oyster sauce and mix it in the beef and juices. Then add the carrot and bell pepper into the pan and cover..
- After 5 minutes, sauté and mix well. Add the spinach on top. Spread it evenly then cover 2 minutes to cook the spinach..
- Do a taste test and adjust your seasoning accordingly..
- Lastly, pour in the beaten eggs evenly over the top. Cook until eggs are cooked to your liking..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with Parmesan and enjoy..