Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata. Melt the butter in a nonstick ovenproof medium size skillet over medium heat. Add in the bell pepper, mushrooms, and Pour over vegetables in skillet. Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
Note: To speed up the cooking process of a frittata, loosen edges of frittata from pan with a spatula and allow raw egg mixture to run to the bottom of the pan. This easy, tasty Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche is low on carbs and big on flavor. This veggie-filled breakfast will keep you full and happy. You can have Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata
- Prepare 8 of large eggs.
- Prepare 4 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- You need 2 of large handfuls fresh spinach – roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Feta cheese – crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
I'm a big fan of savory breakfast dishes and this Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche might be my new favorite! To check, cut a small slit in the center of the frittata. Frittata with Potatoes, Red Peppers, and Spinach Zucchini-Feta Frittata Make-Ahead Feta and Spinach Breakfast Wraps Our quick and easy Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata battled it out with our succulent Pork Tenderloin with Mashed Sweet Potatoes recently on Cook Smarts member Christopher can't explain it any better. One serving of this delicious frittata just isn't enough.
Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add milk and pepper. Wisk to scramble together. Gently stir in feta. Set aside..
- Heat a 10" oven safe skillet over medium heat. Add butter and oil. As soon as butter is fully melted add mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Cook until mushrooms begin to exude their juices, stirring frequently. About 4-5 minutes..
- Add spinach to skillet. Stir to combine with mushrooms. Cook until spinach is completely wilted. About 2 minutes more..
- Pour egg mixture over mushrooms and spinach. Give everything a quick stir to distribute mushrooms and spinach evenly throughout eggs. Continue cooking on stove top 2 more minutes..
- Transfer skillet to oven. Bake until set (a knife inserted in center comes out clean). About 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges to loosen from the sides. Cut into 6 slices. Enjoy!.
We like to gobble up this light yet. Oh, it's time to get back to my kitchen! The cook off is over, my major project has been passed on momentarily and I can I also have a mushroom addiction, is that wrong? I seriously love those little fungi's in everything. This recipe is for a spinach and feta frittata, but to be honest you can substitute ½ a cup of any veggies you like for the spinach.