Spinach and mushroom lasagna. Farideh makes a spinach and mushroom lasagna from our new cookbook, MUNCHIES Guide to Dinner: How to Feed Yourself and Your Friends. Healthier and easy spinach lasagna recipe with fresh spinach, flavorful mushrooms, light tomato sauce, and cheeses. Jump to the full Spinach Lasagna Recipe or read on to see how we make it.
Cottage cheese and ricotta cheese add a rich and creamy texture. This lasagna combines fresh mushrooms, spinach, four cheeses, and plenty of garlic. Add the mushroom mixture to the sauce and stir to combine. You can have Spinach and mushroom lasagna using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and mushroom lasagna
- You need of oven lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lbs of browned hamburger.
- It’s of canned spinach drained.
- You need of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s of Canned mushrooms drained.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
Cut the Fresh Pasta dough in quarters and press flat. Categories: Italian How to Cook Lasagna Mozzarella Recipes Spinach Mushroom Main Dish Sauteing Recipes Vegetarian. This spinach and mushroom lasagna is a delicious change of pace from traditional lasagna recipes. It is sure to become a family favorite.
Spinach and mushroom lasagna instructions
- I was too lazy to add my sauce to my meat mixture lol..
- Repeat (I used a lot of different cheeses I wanted to use up, I did half with Ricotta cheese bc some ppl don’t like it.).
Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna – An easy, nontraditional lasagna recipe with a light parmesan sauce and plenty of veggies. It's easy to make in advance and freeze – perfect for make-ahead meals! Home » Dinner Recipes » Spinach and Mushroom Vegetarian Lasagna. This is not your average vegetarian lasagna. For one thing, it's Zach's recipe.