You can cook Garlic-Spinach Dip using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic-Spinach Dip
- You need 2 bunches of spinach.
- You need 2 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of diced garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
Garlic-Spinach Dip step by step
- Cook spinach in salty water for 6-8 minutes.
- Strain the spinach and dice.
- Heat up the avocado oil and remove it from the heat.
- Add the flour and stir until melts.
- Add spinach and milk and cook on low heat until gets thick.
- Add salt and diced garlic.
- Serve hot as side for meals or cold as dip.