Chicken and spinach light pasta. Raise your hand if pasta is your go-to "forgot to make dinner" meal. Since you probably have some leftover chicken on hand too, or a fresh pack, make your meal a little more filling with these delish chicken pasta recipes. This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious!
Cover and let stand until the spinach is This made a light fresh pasta dish. The lemon made it fresh tasting with the spinach. In this easy recipe, grilled chicken is combined with pasta and spinach. You can cook Chicken and spinach light pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and spinach light pasta
- Prepare of pasta.
- Prepare of spinach.
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of spices.
- It’s of olives.
Use pasta shells, macaroni, or similar pasta in this yummy chicken dish. Add baby spinach to saute pan. Top with parmesan cheese. *One variation of this dish is to add a tablespoon of chopped sun-dried tomatoes with the cream. This Lighter Spinach Alfredo Pasta is definitely better when fresh (although I would NEVER turn down leftovers of this), so if you're cooking for one or two consider cutting the recipe in I added chicken and bacon to mine.
Chicken and spinach light pasta step by step
- Boil pasta as per directions.
- Cook the chicken in olive oil, add the salt and preferred spices then add the minced spinach and cook for 10-3 minutes..
- You could add garlic or basil. I used garlic powder, coriander powder and salt, black pepper.
- Mix the pasta in with the cooked mix for a few minutes and serve. Add the olives on the side if you want a sour kick to the dish.
- You may eliminate the olive oil and cook in a none stick pan..
I also replaced whole milk with evaporated milk because I didn't have whole milk. A Crowd Pleaser – Spinach and Chicken Pasta SaladYour Homebased Mom. I love recipes that come with a dash of nostalgia and this one never fails to deliver. In what now feels like Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Pasta bakes like this one are a staple in my house.