Egg with Spinach. This delicious low carb breakfast is so easy and healthy. With few ingredients you can make ahead and bake in the morning. Scrambled eggs with spinach is a quick and easy main dish you can make using bagged salad.
This is one of the BEST egg dishes. Whisk eggs in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper and set aside. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium. You can cook Egg with Spinach using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg with Spinach
- It’s of spoon olive oil.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- It’s of spinach.
- Prepare of medium size eggs.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
DIRECTIONS Put spinach leaves in a pan and drizzle with olive oil. Put the bread in the toaster. Once the spinach leaves are slightly cooked add the egg and feta mixture. STIR in the spinach a handful at a time.
Egg with Spinach instructions
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan..
- In medium heat, sauté the garlic..
- Add and saute the spinach and add some pinch of salt..
- Meanwhile beat the eggs with salt in a bowl..
- When the spinach is tender add the eggs..
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the top..
- Put cover on the pan for a minute or so..
- Turn over to cook the other side..
When the spinach has wilted and tomatoes have blistered slightly, (add more water by the Tbsp., if pan is to dry) carefully CRACK eggs on top of the mixture. This recipe mixes egg noodles and lightly wilted spinach for a quick and easy side dish that pairs well with just about any main dish. This is my version of the classic oeufs en cocotte (literally translated as "eggs in pots") with an Irish Heat the butter in a small pan and quickly sauté the spinach until wilted. Season to taste and drain off. The spinach got thrown in a hot pan with some sautéed garlic and chile flakes.