Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce. This is my first video so it's a little choppy. I added my videos that I made on Instagram and just put them all into one video. Smoked salmon, spinach, capers, and sun-dried tomatoes in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce are served over fettuccine.
Creamy Alfredo sauce and salmon complement each other well. Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and serve at once. Wash spinach, dry, and coarsely chop. You can have Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce
- Prepare of salmon fillet.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- Prepare of raisins.
- It’s of carrot.
- It’s of spinachs.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- It’s of milk (you can use cream if you like it better).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of almonds.
Remove skin from salmon and cut into small pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste and serve with Parmesan. Creamy Pan Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach is a rich and filling meal, perfect for a quick Once spinach has wilted, you will stir in the evaporated milk, some grated parmesan cheese, and herbs. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce.
Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce instructions
- Finely chop the carrot and the garlic.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and cook them. While chopping the alnonds and the salmon..
- Add the almonds and the raisins and wash the spinachs..
- Add the spinachs and cook for 3 minutes. Season.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it too. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and the milk and cook for 3-5 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Chicken Breasts is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner rotation! Add spinach and mushrooms and there you. Thoroughly wash and dry spinach and remove stems. Using half the ingredients and working in batches, heat olive oil in a large skillet over moderate heat. Reverse-Seared Rib-Eyes with Parmesan Creamed Spinach and Charred Lemon.