Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, folic acid, Vitamin K, calcium, fiber Spinach possess folate, potassium and various antioxidants which helps to provide neurological. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. You can have Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust
- It’s of thick-sliced bacon, diced.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of each shredded Swiss and sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of sliced scallions.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of each cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- It’s of fresh spinach, trimmed and chopped.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- You need of frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed.
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches).
Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In 10-inch ovenproof skillet, cook bacon. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Drain all grease except 1 T..
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, half of shredded cheeses, Parmesan, scallions, salt, cayenne and black peppers. Stir in spinach and bacon..
- In same skillet, butter with bacon grease. Add hash browns, spreading them up the side. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over med heat until starts to brown, about 10 min..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over potatoes. Pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake until filling is firm, about 30-35 min. Let stand 5 min before serving..
Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.