Mushrooms Spinach Barley Risotto.
You can cook Mushrooms Spinach Barley Risotto using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushrooms Spinach Barley Risotto
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need of medium Cooked Potato (boil potato in hot water for 8 minutes).
- It’s of Pearl Barley.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Mushrooms Broth/Veggie Broth/Water.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Cherry tomato.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Mushrooms Spinach Barley Risotto step by step
- Soak Barley for 30 minutes.
- Rinse barley; boil a pot of water, add barley and cook for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Wash Spinach; boil a pot of water, add spinach and cook for 1 minute.
- After 1 minutes, put Spinach in a bowl of ice water and wait for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Add Spinach, Cooked Potato, a cup of water, salt and pepper inside the blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- In a sauté pan or skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and onion and cook for a minute.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, set 2 tbsp of mushrooms aside for decoration..
- Add cooked barley, spinach mixture and cook for a minute;.
- Add white wine and mushroom broth and cook until the sauce is thickened.
- Add butter and Parmesan cheese and mix it until butter is melted.
- Add Cherry tomatoes and mix it well.
- Put the cooked barley on the plate, and add mushrooms on top..
- Done, enjoy!.