Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas.
You can cook Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of large onion, halved and thin sliced.
- You need of large bag fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of Olive Oil, divided.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of large jars Salsa Verde.
- It’s of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s of pkgs super size Yellow Corn Tortillas (@ 6-6 1/2") 10 per.
- Prepare of Refied Black Beans.
Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas step by step
- Heat butter and 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add in mushrooms and saute until soft and moisture released..
- Add in onions and all the spices to the mushrooms..
- Stir everything together to continue to cook down. About 10 minutes..
- Add in fresh spinach a little at a time so it has time to wilt. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside..
- Heat another skillet with remainder of oil over medium high heat. Using tongs, place 1 tortilla at a time in hot oil for 2-3 seconds on each side and quickly remove draining and put on plate. Do this until you have 1 pkg done..
- Spread plastic wrap over your counter to be able to lay out the tortillas to fill and roll them. This keeps your counter clean..
- Start with a spoon of black beans on each tortilla..
- Then top with vegetables..
- Top with shredded cheese..
- Spread out about 1/2 cup of salsa verde. Start rolling enchiladas and put in pan. I pack them close together..
- Once pan is full top with remaining salsa..
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbly..
- These freeze well before baking. The ingredients may make more than 1 pan depending on how full you make them. Enjoy!.