Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing. A steak (/ˈsteɪk/) is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. It is often grilled in an attempt to replicate the flavor of steak cooked over the glowing coals of an open fire. Перевод слова steak, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. fillet steak — амер. бифштекс из вырезки rump steak — ромштекс. kak_prigotovit_bezuprechnyi_steak/.
Learn how to cook steak on the grill, in the oven, on the stove, or cooked sous vide. Our tips from restaurant chefs produce a deeply caramelized crust and a tender interior, every time. Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef. You can have Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing
- You need of diced steak meat.
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- You need of poblano pepper.
- It’s of large shallot; large julienne.
- You need of garlic; slivered.
- You need of Dona Maria mole.
- It’s of cayenne.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of white vinegar.
- Prepare of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- You need of arugula & spinach blend.
- It’s of kosher salt & black pepper.
Define steak. steak synonyms, steak pronunciation, steak translation, English dictionary definition of steak. a slice of meat or fish: I'll have my steak rare. Not to be confused with: stake – a stick or post. From Middle English steike, from Old Norse steik ("roast; meat roasted on a stick"). The verb is either from the noun or from steikja ("to roast").
Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing step by step
- Remove steak from fridge 1 hour before cooking..
- Heat a large saute pan until very hot, but not smoking..
- Add steak. Season. Cook very briefly until nearly rare and set aside..
- Add veggies and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. When veggies are nearly tender, add steak. Saute 30 seconds..
- Add 1 T mole and 1 T water. Toss and stir. Cook 1 minute..
- Place remaining mole in a small sauce pot. Add cinnamon, cayenne, and vinegar..
- Add to a large mixing bowl with greens and a pinch of salt pepper..
- Quickly toss salad and plate. Garnish with cheese..
- Variations; Cotija, queso fresco, croutons, jalapeños, habanero, bacon, goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, scallions, chives, leeks, lime, avocado, corn, sofrito, shallots, sesame,.
Rhymes: -eɪk. steak (countable and uncountable, plural steaks). beefsteak, a slice of beef, broiled or cut for broiling. steak [steɪk]Существительное. steak / steaks. Find easy recipes and cooking techniques for perfectly grilled skirt steak, rib-eye, filet mignon and more from the chefs at Food Network. plural steaks. Searing steak is so easy to do, I never order steak at restaurants anymore! Here are my top tips for Fortunately this doesn't matter, as searing steak on the stove is a fantastic method too, and you can. Steak definition: A steak is a large flat piece of beef without much fat on it.