Spinach Stuffed Shells.
You can have Spinach Stuffed Shells using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Stuffed Shells
- It’s of container of Ricotta cheese.
- You need of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of frozen spinach.
- It’s of jumbo shells.
- You need of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Granulated garlic.
Spinach Stuffed Shells instructions
- Coat the bottom of a crock pot with a small amount of the spaghetti sauce and turn on high heat.
- Mix together Ricotta cheese, half the bag of Mozzarella cheese, basil, salt and pepper, granulated garlic, and chopped garlic and cooled cooked spinach.
- Stuff the shells and place into crock pot, add the rest of the bag of cheese, and top with remaining jar of sauce!.
- I added more salt and pepper, granulated garlic, and basil and closed the lid! Cook for 4 hours on high!.