Bacon and spinach cob loaf. Reviews for: Photos of Warm Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf. There are many great flavors in the dip and they were a bit overshadowed by the amount of spinach. The cob loaf has made a comeback!
With only a few simple ingredients used, it's fast and easy and. The cob loaf is back in a big way! This is one retro recipe that never goes out of style. You can cook Bacon and spinach cob loaf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and spinach cob loaf
- You need of cob loaf.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- Prepare of grm sour cream.
- You need of grated cheese.
- It’s of spinach.
- It’s of bacon.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
Tip the fried onion into a bowl. Using the same pan fry off the diced bacon and garlic. You can't go wrong cob loaf dip. The good thing about this recipe is you can change the flavours or increase/decrease the bacon and cheese and it will still be delicious.
Bacon and spinach cob loaf instructions
- Chop onion bacon and garlic. Fry them off..
- Put room temp cream cheese into a bowl add in step 1 and mix. Mix in sour cream and spinach and grated cheese.
- Cut the top off the cob loaf and pull out the middle. I kept the bread chunks brushed them with olive oil rubbed garlic on them and sprinkled some herbs on top and put them in the oven..
- Fill cob loaf with mixture put the lid back on wrap in tin foil and cook for about an hour on 160 or till mixture has melted together..
Cut off the top of the cob loaf and set aside. Pull out the soft bread inside and place on a baking tray with the empty cob loaf. Spinach Dip Cob Loaf is the ultimate party food. Ingredients In Spinach Cob Loaf Dip. Powdered spring vegetable soup mix – other powdered soups will work and I've tested.