Spinach and Tomato Salsa.
You can have Spinach and Tomato Salsa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Tomato Salsa
- You need of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare of Habanero Pepper (Feel free to substitute for Jalapeno).
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of Lime Squeezed.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Cumin.
Spinach and Tomato Salsa instructions
- Roughly chop onion, tomato, garlic, spinach and squeeze the lime in and add to a food processor..
- (Wearing gloves) cut the stem off of the habanero and slice it in half. With a finger, pull out as many seeds as you can. Roughly chop and add to food processor..
- Add spices and pulse food processor multiple times until well blended..
- Serve with anything where salsa is needed, I.e. everything. Enjoy!.