Spinach,feta and bacon quiche. Enjoy a slice of spinach and bacon quiche for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This foolproof quiche recipe is easy to make and adapt to anything you have in. This easy, tasty Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche is low on carbs and big on flavor.
Once cooked, remove to a plate and chop. Remove most of the grease from the pan and add onion and spinach. Spinach Quiche: Prepare as above, except omit the bacon. You can cook Spinach,feta and bacon quiche using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach,feta and bacon quiche
- It’s of shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare of cubbed smoked bacon (if using).
- It’s of feta cheese.
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of fresh or frozen spinach.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of soft cheese (I like philadelphia).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
This delicious Swiss cheese, spinach and bacon quiche is made using refrigerated pie crust making this a fast quiche to whip up. Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. Spinach, Bacon, and Feta SaladMadeleine Cocina.
Spinach,feta and bacon quiche step by step
- First you need to cook the spinach I like to steam in a saucepan over medium heat you can also fry with a little oil either way cook until spinach was wilted down then put into a sive and squeeze out the excess water leave to cool and set aside for later..
- Put some oil in a frying pan over low heat put in bacon (if using)and onion once cooked set aside for after..
- Take the spinach from earlier put in a bowl add the soft cheese mix well together..
- Place the pastry over a pie dish using a folk prick the bottom and the sides also drizzle a little oil on the Base. Also in a jug put in the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to taste mix together well..
- Now it's time to add the ingredients to the pastry, first spread the spinach with cheese on the bottom, then add the bacon and onion, add your feta cheese and finally pour the egg mixture make sure to evenly spread all the ingredients. If you have any excess pastry around the sides just use to decorate the border of the pie. (As you can see in the photo)..
- Put the quiche into a preheated oven 200 degrees for 20 minutes. When ready serve and enjoy..
Pour quiche base into prepared pan. Savory quiche, filled with spinach, Gruyere, caramelized onions, ham, bacon and mushrooms! My version is made extra easy by using frozen pie crust, and most of the ingredients can be prepped ahead of time, making this a fabulous, easy meal!! This spinach and feta quiche has a rich, buttery, thyme pastry that encases a fluffy, creamy filling of spinach, feta, and shallots. Shallots – I use the small round French shallots.