Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake.
You can cook Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of fresh spinach.
- It’s of container sliced mushrooms.
- It’s of Lemon pepper, garlic powder and season all.
- It’s of boxes of cream cheese.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese (or more if you'd like).
Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- In a 9×13 casserole dish single layer chicken..
- Layer with spinach..
- Layer with mushrooms..
- Sprinkle seasonings..
- In a bowl whisk oil, chicken broth and softened cream cheese..
- Spread over the mushrooms..
- Lay foil over top of dish but do not seal and place in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
- Add mozzarella and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes..