Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas.
You can have Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood Enchiladas.
- Prepare of Pre-steamed Shrimp [tails removed – chopped].
- You need of Pre-steamed Blue Crab Meat.
- Prepare of Box Frozen Spinach [fully drained].
- Prepare of Heavy Cream [more if needed].
- You need of Quality White Wine.
- It’s of White Pepper.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Sour Cream [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s of Sliced Black Olives [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s of Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- You need of Chives [+ reserves for topping].
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- You need of " Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- It’s of ● For The Garnishments/Toppers.
- Prepare of Black Olives [sliced].
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Red Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Green Onions [diced].
- It’s of Avacadods [sliced].
- Prepare of Tomatoes [diced].
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Any Vinager Based Salad [to cut the richness of the seafood].
Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas step by step
- 1 Pound pre-steamed, de-tailed shrimp and 1 pound blue crab lump meat pictured. Check for any shells in crab meat. 😆.
- Fine chop shrimp and blue crab meat. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- When ready, mix everything in the Seafood Enchilada section together. Add as much heavy cream as you think you'll need. Just know that you'll want this mixture on the thicker side..
- 6"or 12" fresh flour tortillas pictured. Authors Side Note: These enchiladas are so extremely rich, you may want to consider using smaller tortillas with smaller servings..
- Fill tortillas and wrap tightly. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and onions. Place in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until tortillas are crispy and cheese is fully melted. Since all seafood is pre-steamed – they won't take long to bake at all..
- Optional: Garnish with fresh cilantro, avocados, sliced black olives, red & green onions and tomatoes. Also, serve with various dipping sauces. Enjoy!.