You can cook Spinach Pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Pie
- You need of Pillsbury Pie Crusts, 2 count.
- It’s of Italian sausage.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese, shredded (not the pre-shredded kind, we know you were thinking it).
- You need of 2% milk.
- It’s of 4% cottage cheese.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Deep dish pie pan (this is a big pie).
Spinach Pie step by step
- Cook and break apart sausage to a crumble. Drain grease and set aside over a paper towel..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add frozen spinach, cheese, milk, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, mix together. Mix in sausage..
- Roll out dough slightly to cover pie pan. Place pie crust on the bottom of the pie pan. Fill with mixture. Add 2nd pie crust on top. Wrap top access top crust under bottom crust edge, pressing edges together to seal. Pinch..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes..