Spinach clear soup. This soup is easy to make with few ingredients. Sautéed spinach and mushrooms come as an exciting twist to clear vegetable stock, which is perked up Add the sesame seeds to the Clear Soup with Spinach and Mushrooms just before serving, to. This simple but beautiful clear soup is also known as 'emerald and white jade soup' in Chinese.
If you have been following my blog then you must be knowing that I and my family prefer clear and light soups only. This easy Creamy Spinach Soup from Delish.com is vegetarian and gluten-free. In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil. You can have Spinach clear soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach clear soup
- It’s of spinach, separate leaves from the stem.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of corn kernel (optional).
Add onion and green onions and cook until. Find spinach clear soup stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. This fresh spinach soup is wonderfully nutritious and delicious. The lovely part about this spinach soup is that it's very versatile.
Spinach clear soup instructions
- Boil the water and the onion in a medium pot.
- While waiting, chop the spinach stem into desired size.
- When the water boil, put the corn kernel into the pot and let the water boils again (this step can be skipped if you dont like corn).
- When the water boils again, put the spinach stem into the pot and let it boils.
- Finally, add the spinach leaves into the pot, pour the salt and heat the pot for another few minutes or until the texture of all ingredients meet your desire.
- You can also cook chinese okra, which resembles zucchini, in the same way.
It makes a warm and inviting soup for winter, but it can also be cool. By Caroline Hire – Food writer. A vibrant green blended soup with half-fat crème fraîche that's healthy and filling – make a batch and freeze. Clear Spinach and Tomato Soup-Ww Friendly-Core. Wash the spinach thoroughly and trim off the thick stems.