Spinach Artichoke Soup.
You can cook Spinach Artichoke Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Soup
- Prepare of Fresh Spinach.
- Prepare of Broth (Chicken, Beef, or Vegetable).
- Prepare of Can Artichokes, drained.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Large Onion.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesean.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Spinach Artichoke Soup instructions
- Individually. Roughly chop Fresh Spinach, Onion, and Artichokes in Food Processor, or by hand..
- In a large pot melt butter. Saute onions in melted butter until they are soft. Careful not to scorch them..
- Add flour and stir until smooth. Heat thoroughly to allow the flour to absorb the flavor..
- Gradually whisk in the milk. Heat until thickened..
- Stir in Artichokes, Spinach, Lemon Juice, Parmesan Cheese, Broth, and season to taste..
- Bring to a slow simmer for about 10 minutes. Do NOT boil..