Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make!
Serve with rice, noodles, or a great Greek salad!" Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a. You can have Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast
- It’s of skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Baby leaf spinach.
- You need of three cheese blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of egg.
And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away. Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside. In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down. Remove spinach from heat and add to a medium bowl with Parmesan cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and beaten egg.
Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast step by step
- Clean and split open your chicken breast so you have a nice little pocket to stuff..
- Season your chicken breast to taste with ingredients listed both inside and out. I then used fresh baby spinach and stuffed inside chicken breast, then cheese. Repeat steps for each additional chicken breast. Even though I'm a family of four only 3 of us eat meat so I made 3 of these. If you need to secure them close you can you tooth picks.
- Set aside then prepare your eggs and breadcrumbs, each in a separate dish big enough that you will be able to dip chicken in the eggs then breadcrumbs. Completely breading each side. Set aside to rest a few moments..
- While chicken is resting, heat your pan add butter. Once butter is completely melted before it burns add each piece of chicken. Brown on both side. Once you have a nice golden brown crust remove and place in a lightly oiled pan, I use a cooking spray you don't want it to oily..
- Top with more raw spinach, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, and more cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 25-30 min. Remove and let rest. You can serve this with anything from rice to pasta or eat it as meal in one. Please enjoy, comment and make it your own recipe..
Scrumptious Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cream Cheese are wrapped in bacon for extra delicious flavors! Make this perfect easy dish for Just mix the spinach, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic, and chives together. Slice the chicken down the side, like you are butterflying it. Spinach And Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes. Spinach Tomato Feta Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastBodyBuilding.com.