Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole
- You need of chicken breasts cubed.
- You need of medium onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of long grain white rice.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of frozen or fresh spinach.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole step by step
- In a large pot over medium heat add the olive oil and then and the onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to pot. Cook until browned. 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, water and rice. Cover with lid and and turn the heat down to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes stirring halfway through.
- After 15 minutes, stir in the thawed or fresh spinach and cook for another 7 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese..