You can have Spinach Pulao using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Pulao
- Prepare of baby spinach.
- Prepare of sona masoori rice(or any other rice).
- You need of water.
- Prepare of ginger.
- You need of garlic pods.
- Prepare of oil + 1 tsp oil.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of Whole spices (2 cloves, 1 cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon stick, 1 star anise, 1 stone flower).
- You need of split cashews.
- You need of mint leaves.
- Prepare of onion sliced.
- You need of stem coriander leaves.
- You need of small tomato chopped.
- It’s of green chillies slitted.
- You need of red chilly powder.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s of Few lemon.
Spinach Pulao step by step
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 mins.
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp oil, add spinach and sauté until it becomes soft. Cool it and grind it along with garlic and ginger..
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil and ghee. Add all whole spices and cashews. Let it splutter. Add onion and green chillies. Sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste and sauté until raw smell goes. Add mint and coriander leaves and sauté for few mins. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft. Add chilly powder and salt..
- Add water and rice. Add few lemon drops. Pressure cook it for 3 whistles..
- Enjoy with onion raita!.