Spinach penne with panfried scallop. Scallops are simple to prepare, and with a screaming hot skillet, you get a gorgeous crust without having to bread the shellfish. Pan-Seared Scallops with Bacon and Spinach. Reviews for: Photos of Pan Fried Spinach.
It's perfect for a light lunch or appetizer. Heat an ovenproof frying pan until smoking. Add a little oil and turn down heat slightly. You can have Spinach penne with panfried scallop using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach penne with panfried scallop
- You need of Spinach.
- It’s of Penne.
- You need of Scallop.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Keywords: pan seared scallops recipe, scallop risotto, Scallops over Wilted Spinach Parmesan Risotto, scallops with spinach, spinach Next time, I'll try using oil instead. — I stir-fried the spinach separately, so that I could deglaze the scallop pan with white wine. Get the recipe for Baked Penne With Spinach. Add pasta to the pan, along with a few spoonfuls of pasta water. Pan-seared scallops with pasta seems like a good idea…unless you struggle with weight or you wan't to eat a clean diet, free of refined flours.
Spinach penne with panfried scallop step by step
- Wash and blanch the spinach with a teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and some oil.
- Blend the spinach in a blender with a garlic until smooth, like a purée.
- Boil the penne in water with salt and oil until al dente.
- Dry the scallops. Panfry the scallops in a hot pan (or any desirable seafood or meat) with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the cooked penne with the spinach purée, season with salt and pepper, top with the grilled scallops and sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese, enjoy😋.
Sometimes, it can feel hard to eat healthy when you love to cook and when you love to eat. But this is far from the truth. Top with the scallops, pancetta crumbs and juices from the pan. Keyword: How to cook scallops, Panfried scallops, Scallop recipes. Pan-Fried Scallops recipe: Try this Pan-Fried Scallops recipe, or contribute your own.