Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, folic acid, Vitamin K, calcium, fiber Spinach possess folate, potassium and various antioxidants which helps to provide neurological. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. You can cook Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken
- Prepare of large boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved.
- It’s of fresh spinach.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of small onion, diced.
- It’s of lg. can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of seasonings to taste: pepper, parsley, Italian seasoning.
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches).
Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken step by step
- Heat 1 clove garlic in a little olive oil for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook down until slightly wilted. Set aside in small bowl..
- In same pan, add remaining clove of garlic and onion and cook with a little olive oil until tender. Add tomatoes and broth and seasonings of choice and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until thickened..
- Cook chicken in a separate skillet with olive oil and seasonings of choice in batches until thoroughly cooked..
- Once all chicken has been cooked, arrange in pan all together..
- Top with cooked spinach..
- Top with mozzarella cheese slices..
- Place lid on pan and keep on low until cheese is melted..
- Serve on top of tomato sauce. Enjoy!.
Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.