Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach.
You can cook Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach
- Prepare of large pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of thyme leaves.
- You need of onion, sliced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice.
Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into a crockpot…….
- Clean your sliced mushrooms…….
- Place mushrooms into crockpot on top of chicken thighs…..
- Add to crockpot your cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, black pepper and thyme leaves……
- Now add to crockpot your sliced onion and minced garlic, mix all well…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…..I left the lid on my crockpot partially opened during the cooking process so that some of the liquid can evaporate while it’s cooking……..
- Add into crockpot your fresh baby spinach, mix thoroughly and cook for about 20 minutes on low heat or until leaves have wilted…….
- Serve with your cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!.