Mini Spinach Pies.
You can have Mini Spinach Pies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Spinach Pies
- You need 2 of Pillsberry Uncut Croissant rolls.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded (not the pre-shredded kind, we know you were thinking it).
- You need 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 1 cup of 4% cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
Mini Spinach Pies step by step
- Cook and break apart sausage to a crumble. Drain grease and set aside over a paper towel..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add frozen spinach, cheese, milk, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, mix together. Mix in sausage..
- Layout croissant dough and cut into 48 squares *Pro-Tip 2 4×6 * Grease pan and stretch out the dough a little and place it into each cup. Fill all the cups and fill with mixture..
- Bake 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until golden brown..