Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. How to freeze lasagna rolls: These are also freezer-friendly and easy to make ahead for the week for batch cooking. Spinach, Parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese make a flavorful filling to roll up in cooked lasagna noodles.
I was a little bit worried about my kids trying to pick out all of the spinach, but they didn't bat an eye at it! These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. You can cook Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!
- It’s of spinach.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of marina sauce.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
It's healthier than traditional spinach lasagna roll ups but still rich/ creamy. I FILLED so much of the cheese mixture into the lasagna strips that most of it "oozed" out while baking…hahaha. I also placed too MANY rolls in the tray and it was hard to scoop out individual portions. Spinach Lasagna Roll-Up Recipe: An incredible easy weeknight or weekend dinner the entire family will enjoy!
Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! instructions
- Boil lasagna noodles till done..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop up 10 oz fresh spinach.
- Combine chopped spinach ricotta cheese pepper salt your egg mix all ingredients together well..
- Get your lasagna noodles pat dry.spread your mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll..
- Get your dish add 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of dish lay your rolled lasagna in dish and add remaining marinara sauce over the tops of lasagna Rolls..
- Add amount of mozzarella shredded cheese to the top of them cover dish with foil.
- Place in oven bake for 40 minutes until finished.take out let cool.and enjoy😁.
We really love comfort food, like these spinach lasanga roll-ups, during the cold, winter months! This is my first time ever making lasagna rolls ups, and I gotta tell ya, it's pretty fun. They're so cute, make for easy serving, and I love that just like lasagna, you can stuff 'em with anything! I decided to go with a classic turkey and spinach recipe, big surprise there. Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to directions on the box.