Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip. No need to thaw and squeeze dry! We all need that crowd-pleasing appetizer, the one that feeds an army but doesn't That's where this spinach and artichoke dip comes in. It is by far one of the easiest dips I have ever made with the help of the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot® Spinach and Artichoke Dip. A classic appetizer made in just minutes in the Instant Pot®. This has all of the creamy and cheesy goodness you'd expect in a spinach dip without the hassle. You can have Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip
- It’s of salted butter.
- You need of yellow onion diced.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of can artichoke hearts drained.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- It’s of cream cheese cubed.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of real bacon bits.
By :I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard. This dip is always a favorite—and with good reason! Add frozen spinach, sour cream, mayo, garlic, salt, and artichokes to Instant Pot. If you enjoyed Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat then You will also love my Crack Chicken and Jalapeno and Chicken Hot Popper Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip all done in the Instant Pot.
Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot saute high setting. When pot reads hot add butter..
- When butter has melted add onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Then add in garlic and cook for 2 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in chicken broth and stir scaping the bottom to remove any bits..
- Add in artichokes and give a quick stir..
- Add in spinach. Do not stir..
- Add cream cheese on top. Do not stir..
- Seal instant pot and cook high pressure for 5 minutes. When timer sounds quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Stir untill cream cheese has melted. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese untill melted..
- Stir in bacon bits..
- Mixture will thicken as it stands..
If you are new to the instant pot and have questions you may want to see Instant Pot Beginners. As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from qualifying purchases. This Pressure Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is a great appetizer! Save your oven space for other appetizers and main dishes by using your Instant Pot to "bake" this. This artichoke and spinach dip is just like your favorite restaurant appetizer, but you can make this one at home in just a few minutes.