Miso Sesame Spinach.
You can cook Miso Sesame Spinach using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso Sesame Spinach
- Prepare 2 Bunch of Organic Spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of Miso sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mushroom powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Miso Sesame Spinach step by step
- Boil 10 cups of water.
- Set aside a bowl of ice water.
- Add washed spinach to the boiled water and boil for 1 minute.
- Put cooked spinach into the ice water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and remove as much water as possible.
- Add miso, mushroom powder and salt to Spinach and mix it well.
- Top it with Sesame. Enjoy!.