Mushroom and Spinach Sauté.
You can cook Mushroom and Spinach Sauté using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Spinach Sauté
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of 5 to 6 ounce fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare of th teaspoon salt.
- You need of pepper.
Mushroom and Spinach Sauté instructions
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until tender, about two minutes. Add garlic; cook one minute longer. Add spinach in batches; cook and stir until wilted, about one minute. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.