Mushroom and Spinach Sauté.
You can cook Mushroom and Spinach Sauté using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Spinach Sauté
- You need 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 package of 5 to 6 ounce fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 8 of th teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 8 teaspoon of pepper.
Mushroom and Spinach Sauté instructions
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until tender, about two minutes. Add garlic; cook one minute longer. Add spinach in batches; cook and stir until wilted, about one minute. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.