Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken. Make Chicken with Spinach(Palak) super Delicious ! A very quick easy recipe and very Delicious , Must try once u will surely love it. #HaraBharamurg #HariyaliChicken #SpinachChickenCurry. #ChickenHariyali #ChickenGreenCurry 'আখল' – Aakhol means 'Kitchen' in Assamese language. As the name says, we will try to document the food from Assam and.
Sprinkle in some sugar and allow the chicken to cook through. Chicken breast meat is rubbed with an intoxicating paste made with cilantro, mint, and other distinctive flavors. Chicken legs may also be used, or a combination of legs and breasts. You can have Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s of Mint leaves- few.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves- few.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of Curd.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need of Green chilli chopped- 1 nos.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need of Whole spice blend:-.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Black pepper whole.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 pc of Cloves.
- It’s 2 pc of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of inchCinnamon stick.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Fennel seeds-.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coriander seeds-.
- You need of For Gravy:-.
- Prepare of Onion medium size- 2 (chopped).
- Prepare of Tomato -1 cup (blended).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Heat oil in the pan and fry chopped onion till it is soft. When the water of the chicken dries out, add coriander powder, chilli powder, salt and stir till the oil separates. Then add spinach paste and cashew paste. Hariyali Chicken Recipe is the famous Chicken Dish of Punjabi Cuisine.
Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken step by step
- Add blanched spinach in a blender with mint & coriander leaves. Add lime juice, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, curd & add all spices. Blend it to a puree..
- Puree is ready. Marinate chicken & keep it aside for 30 mins..
- Roast whole spices & blend it..
- Heat a heavy bottom pan add. 2 Tbsp of ghee. Add chopped onion & cook till it becomes soft & translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste & let it cook for about 2-3 mins so that the raw smell goes away..
- Add whole spice blended masala. Now time to add marinated chicken in the pan. Mix it well. Cook for 5-8 mins..
- Add fresh tomato puree & salt. Cover the lid & let it cook for 8-10 min. Chicken Spinach Bahar is ready. Enjoy 😊.
Boneless Chicken is cooked in Rich and Creamy Gravy of Spinach, Mint and Cashew Hariyali Chicken or Hariyali Murgh is one and same thing. Some people like to cook it with whole chicken, where as I personally like boneless. Ingredients for Hariyali Chicken Tikka-SK Khazana Recipe. Put chicken pieces in a bowl. Add salt, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste, mint paste, coriander paste, spinach paste, hung yogurt, cumin.